Monday, January 28, 2008
Another Snowy Day! Sweet, all except I have to drive to Snowbird tomorrow to work. I wanted to say I had a great weekend with everyone and my family. Friday night we went out to the Tavernacle with Grayson, Shelby, Jake and Steve O. Also met up with Amy. That place is great, we always have so much. Saturday we enjoyed the farm it was nice and sunny. My cousin Brittany joined us, she loves horses. She also slept over. We watched movies and friends came over and played pool. Amazingly Shelby joined us again. Also My new friend that got engaged to my friend. Her name is Amy, and no not Amy Clift. Her and I are taking a class together. She is very fun and talkitive a lot like me. I wish them the best. and I have been helping her with wedding plans. not really a lot just little stuff i guess. Sunday we had family dinner. There is 16 of us that eat dinner one sunday a month at the three different homes. My mom only has a niece and nephew left in her family. It was so fun we are so loud. Its like in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, she says "my family has two levels loud and louder." there is always fifty conversations going on too and everyone is always rolling there eyes. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for starting a blog. I absolutely love it. I'm anxious to hear more.
Yay! Hey with all your help in wedding plans for Amy have you two talked about photography?
Post a Comment