Sunday, February 24, 2008

I just wanted to say hi! and tell about a tradition that I and all my friends have. On sundays we all crawl out of bed, and go to a great place to eat sunday breakfast. It's at Eggs in the City. Its just kiddy corner from Emigration Market. We all love going there. The food is great and the people that work there are really down to Earth good people. They know us by name and always want to know how we are. It is good feeling to know that they care. Especially being in the customer job I am in its important to treat your customers like friends. So if you ever have a chance you should go try it sometime and maybe you will start a tradition. Fridays is another just like this. haha we are always at Fridays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's so funny that you guys go to Fridays on fridays because that is exactly what I did with my friends when we were younger. It seriously makes me laugh.

lulu said...

Do you literally got to Fridays on Fridays? Every friday?
Hey! Now that Louis is eating baby food, I can't tell you how grateful I am for the many bibs you made me. Soooo handy!
Love ya Nevada.