Sunday, March 16, 2008
Best 6 Years!
Mike and I today have been together for six years. A long time in days but it does not seem like that at all. I could not have asked for a better person to share my life with. He is my best friend and we have experienced a lot, good and bad. Some people in our lives did not and could not except us being together. We travel quite frequently to close and far places. I love going to Moab and the farm with him the most. We spend each day together and never want to part. My rambling could continue, but I probably would never stop about how great he is and our relationship. He is the greatest! We have taught each other many things including to love each other everyday, love everyday we are given to be alive and to be grateful to be with each other. Luv ya Mike! The best is always with us! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! LOVE YOU TWO!
six whole years?!?! Wow. Congratulations!
Post a Comment