School maybe done for the semester but it does not seem like I have slowed down at all. It might not help that it seems as though I have embarked on wedding season. Friday night I had a bridal shower of one of my very close friends Maggie. She is so cute. I am so excited for her, Ben is just as great as Mike is. But, unlike me, Maggie has a sister so the two of them are always hanging out and being crazy and Ben just chills and goes with the flow. Congrats April. On saturday I attended the much anticipated Wedding. April and Mike have been dating for 12 years and have a girl and a boy together. It was a beautiful backyard wedding and when my dad walked her down the aisle we all started tearing up. I love you April and Mike I wish the best. Family is very important to me. I also made them a quilt for there wedding present, the first one ever. It was the bomb. Snow shack is still in progress stay tuned in. pictures to be posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment