Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Seattle








So this is kind of late but Mike, Neil and I went to Seattle in August. Mike and Neil were doing finish work for Mike's cousin Michelle. We had a blast. Then it rained and rained oh wait then it rained more. Ha ha. It's ok we enjoy our time together and got to do great things. We left SLC on Saturday morning and arrived saturday night. Sunday we went to Pikes market. It was great and we loved it Neil was an Ahh. Then we went to Michelle and Mikes house for dinner and ate with them and there 6 kids. They are fun and very loving. Monday it was raining so we went on an underground tour. I recommend it. Not to dazzling but gives you history about Seattle. Tuesday we went to the Space Needle and ate a magnificent dinner. Even though I did get sick. The trip for me ended on thursday morning but the guys were working until sunday I believe. It was fun.


No comments: