Saturday Mike and I went to the much anticipated rivalry game in Utah and a top ranked rivalry in the nation. The Utes played tds and we kicked their butts. It was one of the easiest games we have played all year. The crowd was ruthless and they deserved it.
Max Hall was up for the Heisman and MVP, this dude threw 6 picks, 3 of which we intercepted and ran for touchdowns. What a joke. Max Hall said "We are worthy of winning because God is on our side."
Austin Collie has had similar words, "Obviously, if you do what's right on and off the field, I think the Lord steps in and plays a part in it. Magic happens." I guess the Lord did not want to step in for your holy team.
Dave Nixon said, "Nobody can beat us. That's what we believe.. I don't think anyone can hang with us." Well we did, and were BCS busting again. Tds goes back to the measly Vegas bowl.
The best part of the game was the very beginning were TDS tried to do the Hakka which is a Polynesian war dance and the Utes stopped and pushed them off.
Mike and I rushed the field and celebrated as our Utes won the Western Conference and went 12-0
No comments:
Post a Comment