This is a little ok a lot late. Here is the the poster from Mike and I's festive life event of the Live Nativity. We worked hard to put, help put together this event. We were in charge of the animals and whatever else needed to be done.
Did you get to dress up like you were living in Bethlehem, even though you were in charge of animals? And, did you have a Merry Christmas. I should call you guys. I missed seeing you on Christmas Day. We had fun in Syracuse, NY. We drove to see Mike's brother who lives there. Lots of fun was had. Perhaps I'll post a few pics on my blog.
1 comment:
Did you get to dress up like you were living in Bethlehem, even though you were in charge of animals?
And, did you have a Merry Christmas. I should call you guys. I missed seeing you on Christmas Day. We had fun in Syracuse, NY. We drove to see Mike's brother who lives there. Lots of fun was had. Perhaps I'll post a few pics on my blog.
Post a Comment