Today I got news that a purse that I customized and sold was to chris hills wife and grandaughter. Chris Hill is the athletic director at the University of Utah. The purse I sold was a regular Utah purse and a small for a 3 year old purse Utah of course. Well the grapevine has begun. I got a call today that Coach Boylen the mens b-ball coach at the U would like two for his daughters. yeehaa. Now maybe I can sell more, I guess all of the wives and girlfriends love them and want some as well. One of the women is going to get a meeting for me to try to sell them through the bookstore. Yea sorry thought I would share my excitement. Since Mike is not really a purse kind of guy.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
My purse update
Today I got news that a purse that I customized and sold was to chris hills wife and grandaughter. Chris Hill is the athletic director at the University of Utah. The purse I sold was a regular Utah purse and a small for a 3 year old purse Utah of course. Well the grapevine has begun. I got a call today that Coach Boylen the mens b-ball coach at the U would like two for his daughters. yeehaa. Now maybe I can sell more, I guess all of the wives and girlfriends love them and want some as well. One of the women is going to get a meeting for me to try to sell them through the bookstore. Yea sorry thought I would share my excitement. Since Mike is not really a purse kind of guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nevada, that is freakin awesome! This is your business! You've found your nitch! Here come the orders, and the bucks! Way to go!
What a great connection! That is really awesome. I know I am not anyone cool that is connected to U sports, but how much are your purses? I would LOVE a U one.
Post a Comment