So I have a minute, not really I could be in class or doing homework or by that matter eating for the first time today. But here I am. The weekend before last we went to Moab. can you tell its one of our favorite places to go? So it was a quiet weekend, I went down with shelby and neil. Mike Grayson and Robby went down thursday. Saturday we went wheeling on steel bender and on sunday we went to potato salad. I told Robby is there was not thousands of people watching I would attempt, so I had to attempt because we were the only ones there. But I did it yea The SnowDizzle has been doing alright, I hope it stays sunny the rain not so good for a business that sells cold stuff.
Monday, June 22, 2009
today
So I have a minute, not really I could be in class or doing homework or by that matter eating for the first time today. But here I am. The weekend before last we went to Moab. can you tell its one of our favorite places to go? So it was a quiet weekend, I went down with shelby and neil. Mike Grayson and Robby went down thursday. Saturday we went wheeling on steel bender and on sunday we went to potato salad. I told Robby is there was not thousands of people watching I would attempt, so I had to attempt because we were the only ones there. But I did it yea The SnowDizzle has been doing alright, I hope it stays sunny the rain not so good for a business that sells cold stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're crazy! I am so impressed! I can't believe you dared to do that! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment