Monday, February 18, 2008
What next?
What a week it has been. Since last tuesday I have been sick. I think it was a cold and now a sinus infection. But, I worked all except Valentines Day when I called in sick because I could not get out of bed. Mike had to cancel our dinner plans. He is such a great guy! This Valentines was our 6th, thats a lot! Friday night we went to Monster Jam then I did homework and Mike played pool with scott. Saturday we got hay for the horses. And I was lucky to get to take Alexus and Holland to two birthday parties. We first got to go to our friends two year old birthday party and Gymboree. It was fun little kids are so amazing. Then we went to my cousins birthday were we had cake and ice cream. He turned 5. We got them home and they went to bed like perfect little girls. Mike did so well with them the whole day and he definitely was a big help. Perfect at the job. Sunday I slept most of the day. My grandma came over for the very first time for dinner since I have been alive. It was a big deal. She has lost at least 50 pounds since my grandpa passed away on thanksgiving. She had her moments reflecting but mostly good conversation during her visit. She can't really hear so it makes it very hard for me to talk to her. Well thats a lot of writing. all done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for taking on the girls Saturday! They had tons of fun, and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourselves too. Hope you are feeling better!
All day with Lexi and Holland??? Lucky!!!
Post a Comment