Thursday, June 3, 2010

My goodness how time flies.

I just logged on because I follow other peoples post, but not my own. I have been way busy with school. The story of my life i guess. I am taking three classes this summer, then two or three in the fall. (two are required and one is a retake to get a better grade) Then I will be done, yipee. This school thing has been a challenge. It was and still is hard for me not to pursue what I set out to finish in college, but that is life. It has been incredible to learn about children. A little about adult life. If anything my degree will help me be a great aunt and one day a great mom. With changing majors I have been in school way longer then I ever anticipated, at least an undergraduate work.
Other notes since last post Mike and I as well as the Mountain Yoats went to the big rock crawling event known as Easter Jeep Safari. It was my first time camping and crawling in Moab. That part is still up in there. I love camping and I love rock crawling but I don't like them together. A couple of weeks ago I ventured to a rock crawling competition without Mike. He was working and I wanted(needed) to go. So I hooked up to Neil's really long camp trailer and went to Delta Utah. Robby hauled the snow shack and I sold Sno cones. I can say I can do it by myself now, I prefer not to though, but I would do it again need be.

No comments: