I think it's time to blog and put a few things up. It's funny that I read other peoples blogs all the time, but I don't particuarly put up anything on my page. I am taking a few classes this semester to make sure I have enough credits for graduation. Yes this is a great word. Graduation! I will be graduating in May. It has taken along time, but it is happening.
Mike and I have been together for 9 yrs on march 16. As happy as ever. I think you get amazed the more years go by. I love him so much. I can't believe it's been so long either. It feels like yesterday when we started dating. There was many people who didn't want us dating or didn't think it would last. Much to all we have.
This saturday we will be doing an event. It is an essence for SnowDizzle but we are serving food. I hope it goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment